Hire From Us
Hire a Canoe, Sit on Top Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) from us.
Please note that all Hire must be pre-booked and paid for online - you will be turned away if you arrive without a valid booking. Please also note the following important information:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking start time to allow us to get you on the water in good time.
- On arrival please can only 1 person from each booking/party come to reception with your booking details.
- Indoor changing rooms and toilets are open with a recommendation fo wering a face mask whilst inside. Where possible please arrive for activities 'beach ready'
- Wetsuits will be available to hire on the day for an additional £2.50. Payment is to be made on the day via card.
- If you fail to turn up for your allotted time no refunds will be made.
- Please do not come on site if you or a member of your group have any COVID-19 symptoms
For more detailed information on the craft available to hire and what to expect onsite please download our Hire Guide.
Online Booking Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I book for more than an hour?
Yes. Simply add the next available time slot to your order to extend your hire.
When I checkout is the 'Quantity' for number of people going on the craft?
No. The 'Quantity' is for selecting how many craft of that type you wish to hire. For example if hiring an Open Canoe for two people you only need to keep the 'Quantity' as 1.
Can I book a range of different craft for hire?
Yes. Simply add the different craft required to your order.
What is the cut off time to make an online booking?
All online bookings for activities close at 8:30am on the day of activity. This is to allow the team to prepare the kit pre booked for the day and to ensure a efficient signing in process.
I can't find the date or activity I am looking for
Our hire activities are advertised where possible upto 2 weeks in advance of the activity date. If there is no availability on the date you wish to come less than 2 weeks in advance then the equipment is more than likely already fully booked with other activities.
Please select the type of craft that you would like to book below to view dates and times available. Alternatively please view our activity calendar.
Single Sit on Top Kayak Hire 60 Activities
Single Sit on Top Kayak Hire - includes your kayak, paddle, helmet and Bouyancy Aid. Ideal for one person.Read More
Tandem Sit on Top Kayak Hire 60 Activities
Tandem Sit on Top Kayak Hire - includes your kayak, paddles, helmets and Bouyancy Aids. Ideal for two people.Read More
Open Canoe Hire 60 Activities
Open Canoe - includes your canoe, paddles and Bouyancy Aids. Ideal for two adults and a child.Read More
Paddleboard (SUP) Hire 60 Activities
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) hire - includes your board, paddle and Bouyancy Aid. Ideal for one person.Read More