Launch Your Craft
Launch your own Canoe, Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) at our centre.
BOOK ONLINE NOW to gurantee your booking in advance at our lowest prices! Online bookings close at 8:30am on the day of activity. A limited amount of launch might be available on the day at the centre at higher rates (call us beforehand).
Please also note the following important information:
- Please arrive on time to reduce waiting times for signing in.
- On arrival please can only 1 person from each booking/party come to reception with your booking details.
- You are booking your arrival time on site and can then stay all day.
- Indoor changing rooms and toilets are available. Where possible please arrive for your activities with us 'beach ready'.
- If you fail to turn up for your allotted time no refunds will be made.
Planning to enjoy lots of days on the water with us this summer? We offer a 10 Launch Pass at a discounted rate of £100 valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Please email the centre on email@example.com and we will send you an invoice. Once paid we will send you a discount code to simply use online.
- We allow the launch of plastic, fiberglass & inflatable Paddleboards (SUPs), Canoes & Kayaks.
- Inflatable Canoes & Kayaks MUST have more than one inflation valve and a multi chamber construction.
- You MUST have your own Buoyancy aids or PFD belts to go on the water or the jetty and they must be worn by all water users at all times. We no longer hire buoyancy aids due to theft.
- To maintain safety all water users are to stay within the boundaries on the water provided to you by a member of staff when signing in.
- Safety Cover will be available at all times however this will be for emergency recovery only. Please assess your own ability, weather conditions and equipment prior to going afloat. Only launch in conditions within your capabilities.
- Staff have the right to refuse permission to launch if the weather or conditions are deemed unsuitable for the type of craft or your prior experience.
- All craft must be clean and dry before launching on the water to avoid the spread of any invasive species carried from other waterways.
By registering to launch with us you agree to all of the above and the further terms of launch highlighted in the Launch Guide.
YOU ARE BOOKING YOUR ARRIVAL TIME ON SITE AND CAN THEN STAY ALL DAY.
ALL CRAFT MUST BE OFF THE WATER BY 4:30PM.
Please select below the date and time you wish to arrive on site.
|Activity Date||22-11-2023 11:30|
|Event End Date||22-11-2023 12:00|
|Cut off date||22-11-2023 08:30|
|Location||Tittesworth Water Sports Centre|