It's been a long time but it's back! We've managed to open up paddling at this fantastic venue, overlooked by the stunning Roaches range, to general launch paddling!
Price: £6 per day (£4 for launches after 2pm) per craft launched (canoe, kayak or SUP). A season ticket of 10 launches is available at a discounted price of £45.
Prices include a free cuppa and a chat at our centre on every launch!
To enjoy one of the best views in Staffordshire here's all that we ask:
- General launch is only available when the centre is open
- If you have little experience, stay in sight of the centre
- Groups of a minimum of 2 paddlers with one holding 2* or equivalent experience can paddle further afield but please respect our boundaries due to nesting birds etc. A map is available at reception to view areas that are out of bounds or you can click here to view it in PDF
- No inflatable kayaks or canoes are allowed on the water
- Please ensure that your boats have been cleaned as per the BCU guidelines if you've been paddling in areas that may be contaminated by non-UK species to ensure that the wide range of natural UK species can continue to thrive
Check our opening hours for the day you plan to paddle with us to check that the centre is open. The best option is checking our Facebook Page for the week's opening hours which we will post on our Facebook Newsfeed. Alternatively you can email us on email@example.com and check we're open before planning your visit.
We are open 9.30 till 5pm unless otherwise stated above. Last launch/hire 4pm. Booking in advance is advisable.