First Aid at Work (10-12-19)
This comprehensive course covers a wide range of first aid topics over 3 consecutive days, enabling all participants to deal with emergency situations with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way.
This course will give the participants a regulated qualification to the highest level in First Aid meeting the statutory requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and is valid for 3 years.
A range of subjects are covered using the latest training equipment, subjects include:
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Assessment
- CPR and Safe Use of an AED.
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Minor Burns and Scalds, Specialised Burn Injuries
- Foreign Objects
- Fractures, Dislocations, Sprains and Strains
- Head and Spinal Injuries
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Heart Attacks and Angina, Strokes, Diabetes, Asthma
- Hyperthermia and Hypothermia
- Bites and Stings
This course is delivered at Tittesworth Watersports in our brand new training room overlooking the water and includes all tea, coffee and soft drinks. If you'd like to arrange a buffet lunch please ask us for details.
|Event Date||10-12-2019 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||12-12-2019 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||10-12-2019|
|Location||Tittesworth Water Sports Centre|